UPDATED May, 25th 2018
- Who is responsible for the treatment of provided personal data?
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons about the processing of personal data and free movement of such data (General regulations on data protection).
- The data provided through this contact form were treated by CONSORCIO CENTRO DE INVESTIGACIÓN BIOMÉDICA EN RED M.P (hereinafter CIBER), with CIF G85296226 and domicile in Calle Monforte de Lemos, 3-5; Pavilion 11; Ground Floor, 28029 Madrid.
- CIBER has appointed a Data protection Delegate (DPD) in accordance with the provisions of articles 37 to 39 of the General Regulations on Data Protection.
- The Data Protection Delegate named by CIBER is Mr. Manuel Sánchez Delgado, with e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and with a postal address for these purposes in Calle Monforte de Lemos, 3-5: Pabellón 11; Ground Floor, 28029 Madrid.
- For what purposes we treat your personal information?
The treatment that CIBER will make of your data is the management of the requests formulated by the interested parties through our contact forms, as well as the management of the sending of our informative bulletins, if it has been previously consented by the interested parties.
- What is the legal basis of the treatment of your personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the user´s consent, provided through the checkbox enabled for that purpose. The person concerned shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time, by contacting to CIBER, and exercising his right to delete the data in the terms set out in section #6 of this policy.
- How long we will keep your personal data?
Data will be kept during the time required to perform the activities previously detailed.
- To which recipients your personal data will be communicated?
Your personal data will not be communicated to third parties, except in the legally anticipated assumptions.
- What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
The interested party may exercise the rights detailed below, accompanying their request with a copy of a reliable document of identification (DNI, NIE, etc.) and addressing our Data Protection Delegate, Mr. Manuel Sánchez Delgado, through the email address email@example.com:
- Right of access: It is the right of the interested party to obtain from CIBER confirmation of whether personal data concerning him or her are being processed and, in such case, right of access to personal data.
- Right of rectification: it is the right of the interested person to request the rectification of the inaccurate personal data concerning him/her. The interested person shall also, taking in account the purposes of the treatment, be entitled to complete the incomplete personal data, including by means of an additional statement.
- Right of suppression: it is the right of the interested person to obtain the deletion of their personal data, if any of the circumstances provided in article 17 of the General Regulations on Dara Protection are concurred.
- Right to limitation of treatment: it is the right of the interested party to obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data, if any of the conditions established in Article 18 of the General Regulations on Data Protection are fulfilled. In this case, the data may only be treated, except for its preservation, with the consent of the person concerned or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of opposition: it is the right of the interested person, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to his/her situation, to oppose the processing of his/her personal data, in accordance with the provisions of Article 21 of the General Regulation of Data Protection.
- Right to data portability: is the right of the interested party to receive personal data that is incumbent upon them, which has provided a responsible for the treatment, in a structured format, of a common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge of the treatment without being prevented by the person responsible to whom were provided, if the established conditions in Article 20 of the General Regulation of Data Protection are met.
- Changes in Privacy Policies